Saturday, January 10, 2015

GOALS // for 2015

Carter Mountain in Virginia {photo taken while at the Dream Factory Workshop last October}
2015 is going to be a humbling, terrifying, exciting, thrilling, scary, kind of year for me. This is the year that I graduate high school (after working for 12 years in school, it's weird to say that I am going to graduate and move on from it) and leave everything I've ever known like my family, friends, locations, towns, and even the comfort and safety of my own room for a college up in Virginia. I can't say I'm too terribly excited for it, but I can't say I'm dreading it, either. It's this strange mixture of feelings with hints of joy and fear.

I want 2015 to be the year of achieving great things. I've compiled a list of items that I hope to be able to cross off at the end of the year, but knowing me, I don't exactly know if I will be able to check everything off the list, especially given the fact that I'm beginning a new life up in Virginia within the next 7 months. Nevertheless, I'm going to work hard to achieve it all, and at the end of 2015 I'll be able to look back at all I have done and accomplished throughout the year.

GOALS // for 2015
+ graduate high school (May is coming all too quickly!)
+ read at least 50 books
+ blog at least 3 times a week
+ write an entire novel (I've had this goal for years now, but I'm determined to write a novel in 2015!)
+ go to college
+ write everyday for 30 minutes
+ rewatch Merlin (just because it's that good!)
+ successfully declutter my room and bathroom before leaving for college
+ obtain a decent-sized winter wardrobe (because all this Florida girl owns is a couple of pairs of jeans and a sweater)
+ start the first semester of college off with good grades

No comments:

Post a Comment